The CEO.digital Show Episode 10
Dr Marcell Vollmer joins us this week on The CEO.digital Show as we shine a light on the mission-critical need for customer-centric transformation, de-risking the supply chain, and much more.
The CEO.digital Show is thrilled to welcome Dr Marcell Vollmer to the show this week. Now a Partner and Director at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Marcell previously held Chief Digital Officer and Chief Innovation Officer positions at SAP and Celonis. He’s passionate about helping organisations put customers first in their strategic thinking, and we were excited to hear what he had to say. During the discussion:
- We learned about the secret to long-term success following digital transformation: Customer centricity
- Marcell discussed the value of being “Apple easy and Google” fast when developing your strategies and designing new products
- We heard how globalisation and supply chains have evolved in recent years, and why Covid-19 may force a rethink of “just-in-time” schedules
- Focusing on IoT, Marcell outlined the future potential of technology and what business leaders need to do to unlock value
- Why transparency and thinking ahead to address customer concerns must steer the innovations of tomorrow
You can listen to the full podcast now to learn more about customer-centric transformation, reassessing supply chains, and transparency in IoT in the full podcast. Listen now on your favourite streaming service. Remember to follow/subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Watch an excerpt of the podcast below
About our Guest
Partner & Director,
Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
In his role as Partner and Director at BCG, Marcell advises C-Level Executives and Executive Teams on the full range of digital transformation, innovation, new business models, restructuring and reorganisation with focus on procurement, supply chain and operations globally. He was previously Chief Innovation Officer at Celonis, where he led the partnership and go-to-market teams. Marcell is also a 14-year SAP veteran, where he served as Chief Digital Officer at SAP’s Cloud Business Group. He is a well-known procurement and business thought leader, and regularly speaks at industry events.
Welcome to the CEO.digital Show, a new peer-to-peer podcast series where we’ll be talking to the most influential thought leaders about how tech is continuing to change the way the world does business.
The CEO.digital Show is brought to you by hosts Darcie Thompson-Fields and Nathan Anibaba. Each week, we’ll be interviewing major thought and industry leaders to learn how they are embracing new technologies and strategies to create new value and success for their companies. Find us on all major podcast streaming platforms.