Discover the future of work
This publication is essential reading for any decision-maker seeking to attract, engage and retain high quality millennial employees.
The findings include feedback from 1,100 professionals, from millennial graduates and employees, to experienced SME employees and HR decision-makers. There’s a particular focus on flexible working, and how this approach is key to recruiting this generation of “digital natives”.
Analysis, findings and predictions include:
- What do millennials bring to the workplace? (page 6)
Respondents give their views, from a personal and organisational perspective
- Meeting millennials online (page 7)
Analysing the challenge to attract the brightest millennial talent – particularly for SMEs
- How millennials search for jobs (page 8)
Research showing the right places to advertise your roles
- What millennials look for when choosing a job (page 11)
Uncovering the 4 types of benefits that keep millennials satisfied in their work
- Job satisfaction: Employers and employees give their (differing) views (page 13)
Explore the differences in perception between HR departments and millennial employees