Case study: HCC helps global life assurance company implement Solvency II
This case study explores how with Hitachi’s guidance, the insurers were able to overcome the challenges posed by the directive’s complex data requirements and implement a data architecture capable of meeting them.
Discover the business benefits for this leading global life assurance company, including:
- A solution that caters to the organisation’s Solvency II data requirements
- All data consolidated into a single repository which in turn feeds into the reporting solution
- Easy and simple access to accurate and timely reporting
- Standardised enterprise architecture deployed across the business
- More cooperative and productive working relationship between business and IT departments