In most cases, digital content from or about your brand is now the primary lens by which consumers judge whether or not they want to interact with your brand.
In fact, 87 percent of buyers say digital content significantly impacts their purchase decisions. For companies like Red Bull, GoPro and MGM Resorts International, content—and the experiences built with it—has allowed them to stand out among all the other brands competing for a shrinking slice of consumer attention.
With the number of companies vying for the attention of your customers, only those who have truly mastered the art (and science) of content marketing will be able to rise above the noise. This report from Adobe explores nine steps to get you there:
- Define your content marketing strategy.
- Infuse customer experience into company culture.
- Place your audience front and centre.
- Assemble a crew of “journey” managers.
- Cue up cross-functional collaboration.
- Crank out content at lightning speed.
- Align business goals with customer experiences.
- Reward outstanding customer-first performance.
- Keep the momentum going with flexible content processes.
By Downloading this content you give permission for Adobe to contact you by telephone and/or email