- This event has passed.
Webinar: Delivering Customer Experience Transformation
18th September 2019 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Wednesday 18th September at 14:00 CET
WHAT TO EXPECT
You’re invited to attend this exclusive webinar hosted by CX2030 & Sitecore, with guest speakers Jannik Devantier, Head of Value Engineering from Sitecore and Behdad Banian, CMO of Emerging Tech from Ericsson.
We’ll be discussing how IT and Marketing teams can implement true transformation to enhance customer experience leading to more sales, better retention and a more satisfied customer.
CIOs and CMOs need to work together to identify the best technology stack to drive innovation, inspire an organisation to deliver change, and give everyone the right tools to create smooth and engaging customer journeys.
Part of the challenge when looking to implement the right tech, and leading the right people to drive change, is firstly obtaining board room buy-in, and secondly, maybe more importantly – getting cultural buy-in. Without a cultural shift, IT, marketing and sales teams lack the power to realise true Customer Experience transformation.
In this webinar we’ll be exploring how IT and Marketing leaders can effect real change within their organisation by obtaining cultural buy in, with real-life cross-industry examples from our expert guest speakers.
Head of Value Engineering
Jannik is Head of Value Engineering at Sitecore. He has got more than 10 years of experience in helping organisations to achieve successful technology adaptation, business and digital transformation in the marketing function and beyond.
CMO, Emerging Tech and New Businesses
Behdad Banian is Chief Marketing and Communications Officer for Business Area Technologies and New Businesses, at Ericsson. A member of the Business Area’s Leadership Team, he thrives on promoting disruptive ideas and new businesses built on 5G and IoT as the platform for innovation.
The webinar will run for 1 hour on the 18th September at 2pm (CET)
5min introduction by Craig McCartney highlighting latest survey findings in the Nordics
- Almost half (45%) of marketers in the Nordics cite that the biggest challenge is gaining cultural buy-in although technology is available
- Introduction to guest speakers
20min presentation by Jannik Devantier:
- Gain boardroom buy-in by measures of success – ROI, quick wins etc.
- When legacy technologies fail, organisations turn to the loudest shouter rather than most suitable solution – scientific approach to outshout the loudest shouter
- How to put together an objective case in YOUR organisation
20min presentation by Behdad Banian:
- Boardroom buy-in is the first step in the journey
- Organisation often underestimate the role of people in effecting change
- Anecdotal feedback on the dos, the don’ts, the failure and learnings
15min Q&A session moderated by Craig McCartney
- Questions by the audience
Less than 24hrs to go
CIO & CMO: Working Together to Inspire Change & Deliver True Customer Experience Transformation
We’ll be discussing how IT and Marketing teams can implement true transformation to enhance customer expeAlmost half (45%) of marketing leaders across the Nordics cite a lack of cultural buy-in as one of their top challenges when it comes to transforming customer experience (CX) within their organisation. It’s one thing to be equipped with the right CX tools but getting stakeholders to come along for the ride can be a different story. Without boardroom buy-in marketing and sales teams lack the power to realise true CX transformation.
In this webinar we’ll be exploring how marketers can affect real change within their organisation by obtaining cultural buy-in, with real-life cross-industry examples from our guest speakers.
What you’ll learn?
• Convincing the C-Suite: The measures of success you need to gain buy-in, how to speak their language, from quick wins to long-term ROI
• The objective case: How to pull together the ultimate business case for CX investment to help you reach beyond the CMO
• Science shouts the loudest: Discover how a scientific approach will ensure you’re heard
• The do’s the don’ts, the wins the losses: Real business case learnings on CX transformation from a CMO at one of Sweden’s largest telecommunication providers
• Transforming CX at your company: Your chance to ask your CX and organisational culture questions live
• Craig McCartney, Managing Director at Chief Nation
• CX2030, the ultimate hub for marketing and digital leaders exploring the future of customer experience
By submitting this form, you agree for your information to be shared with CX2030 and their partner Sitecore, who may want to contact you in regard to this webinar or related content.
Convincing the C-Suite:
The measures of success you need to gain buy-in, how to speak their language, from quick wins to long-term ROI
The objective case:
How to pull together the ultimate business case for CX investment to help you reach beyond the CMO
Science shouts the loudest:
When legacy technologies fail, organisations turn to the loudest shouter rather than most suitable solution – discover how a scientific approach will ensure you’re heard
The do’s the don’ts, the wins the losses:
Real business case learnings on CX transformation from a CMO at one of Sweden’s largest telecommunication providers