Digital Transformation Report
A conversation with R. “Ray” Wang
This high-level digital transformation conversation features a best-selling author and leading figure in change management.
Ray Wang is Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Constellation Research, and the author of Disrupting Digital Business. He runs a blog attracting tens of millions of views each year, with thought-leading articles on how disruptive technologies and new business models impact the enterprise.
In this discussion, Ray shares key insights on:
- why digital transformation has democratized data
- how organizations can embrace this fundamental shift in our approach to technology
- which technology trends have had the biggest impact on digital transformation
- how to overcome obstacles to embracing new technology
- why and how you can be the change-agent within your own organization
About R “Ray” Wang
Ray Wang is the Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Constellation Research, and author of the best-selling book, Disrupting Digital Business.
“Digital Transformation isn’t a project you just put up once – it’s part of your culture.”