This white paper is essential reading for senior HR and operations professionals exploring ways to meet the challenges of managing and inspiring multiple generations.
For the first time, the workplace has five generations of employees working side by side. View analysis and insight which highlights ways to manage the strengths, weaknesses, needs, and personalities of all employees, no matter which generation they are a part of. At the heart of the methodology is the human capital management solution. View this white paper to find out about:
- Millennials: 75% of the workforce by 2020
Explore why organisations must be ready for big changes to come – including how to measure and reward productivity, manage absence, and create a new culture.
- The work/life balancing act
Ways to meet the challenges of attracting, retaining and maximising a diverse workforce.
- HR leaders as strategic business partners
Examining the growing need to understand data and link employee performance to financial and business success.
- Key trends in managing today’s and tomorrow’s workforce
Joining the dots between staff engagement and PR, marketing, and social media.
- Global workforce challenges
How to engage employees who work remotely, across many time zones.
- Best practices for managing an unpredictable compliance environment
Exploring how to manage organisation’s compliance, auditing and legal functions, to prevent a weak compliance program becoming a serious liability.
- The role of data and technology in managing the multi-generational workforce
Empowering senior HR and Operations professionals to make strategic business decisions related to staffing needs, efficiencies, and skills gaps